- Seoul National University, Department of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering (B.S., 2004)
- Admitted to 45th patent bar, Korea, 2008
- MOA Intellectual Property Law Firm (2015-present).
- Kim & Chang (2009-2015)
- HANWHA Corporation (2004-2007)
- Judges, Selection of Right support project, Gyeonggi Intellectual Property Center (2016- present)
- Intellectual Property Management Authentication Judges of Korean Invention Promotion Association (2016-present)
- Consultant, Korea Credit Guarantee Fund (
He gained a lot of practical experience (process design, process improvement, mass production management, etc.) in machine·hydraulic components when working as a production services engineer in the aerospace division of the HANHWA corporation. He has been also actively involved in patent application, a lot of patent resolutions and the like on behalf of global corporations during his tenure of the Kim&Chang. He gained various practical experiences in protection of various intellectual property rights, including the technical review in patent litigation such as trade secret leakage cases.