- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), Department of Mechanical Engineering (B.S., 2001)
- Admitted to 38th patent bar, Korea, 2001
- MOA Intellectual Property Law Firm (2015 - present).
- Kim&Chang (2002-2015)
- Hyundai Mobis (2001)
- Adviser on Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA) (2015-present)
- Adjunct Professor, Kongju National University (2013-present)
- Regular member, Korea Patent Attorneys Association (KPAA) (2004-present)
He worked in the Hyundai Mobis, and then has been involved in patent application on behalf of global corporations during his tenure of the Kim&Chang for the past 13 years. He gained extensive experiences in practices of Germany and European Patents for a long-term study of 18 months in Germany. He also co-founded Qukui (?) Ltd., which is a company that received the presidential award in the creative economy grand prize in 2014. He also is evangelizing to educate patent applications as the adjunct professor in the Kongju National University.